ProTrajectoryHandles (PTH) creates in-viewport handles on trajectories. ProBezierAssist is included as well in the UI, making it easy to retime animation without altering the path.
- Directly edit trajectories in the viewport including handles.
- Easily translate or rotate (part of) a trajectory.
- Alter time distribution without changing the trajectory itself. (see video)
- Compatible with complex animated hierarchies such as rigs.
- Supports both the default Position_XYZ controllers as well as those placed in Position_Lists
- Optionally displays velocity using a color gradient on the trajectory
- Optionally use object’s wire color as trajectory
- Optionally only create handles for selected keys.
- PTH is bidirectionally synced with the trackview, changes made in one are reflected in the other